Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Starting a blog

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to start a blog for ages now but i just wasn't really sure what to write about. Everyone seems to have their own little niches but i decided that i would just go for it, nothing wrong with trying. So i don't know exactly what this blog will be about, it will probably have little bits of everything, ranging from beauty reviews to just what i am doing in life. If i have something i want to write about, i will and i have a feeling that i probably will haha. I'm actually really excited to start writing. It sounds like a perfect way to just have a break from school, work and everything that is always going. It's relaxing and I'll probably end up writing like this a journal, which i suppose, it is in a way.



After all that I suppose i should probably introduce myself shouldn't i? That's a good(normal) place to start. My name is Mariah, i'm 16 turning 17 in a few weeks and i live in Australia(the place where we ride kangaroos to school, apparently??). I'm obsessed with the typical corny TV shows, i am in love with reading and i really really want to try and start making short films. I love food, (though i don't know anyone who doesn't) animals and i can't wait until i leave school so i can go and travel the world.

I don't think there's anything else i need to say, i just wanted to introduce myself and what i hope to do with this blog. If anyone has any tips for starting and running a blog i would love to here from you!

thanks lovelies
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment